Toyota 79 Series Landcruiser Single Cab
MDT Tru Tracker Complete Rear Track Correction System
This Toyota 79 Series Landcruiser Single Cab has been fitted with a MDT Tru Tracker Complete Rear Track Correction System.
The Tru Tracker System is designed and engineered to be fully compliant with the Australian Design Rules (ADRS).
All components are manufactured from high grade materials and thoroughly tested to ensure the strength and reliability of the rear axle assembly is retained.
Each component has undergone Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and has full Engineering Approval.
Easy to install, the Tru Tracker finally allows you to enjoy the benefits of putting the rear wheels where they should be!
- Complete Rear Axle Width Correction
- Improved Off-Road Safety
- Improved Vehicle Stability
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Utilises existing Diff Housing
- MDT Extension Stubs installed on either side of housing using high tensile shoulder bolts & Loctite retaining + thread lock compound
- Extended axles, brake lines & park brake attachment plates + more supplied
- Can be completed on vehicle
- Remaining Toyota components re-applied as normal
View the MDT Tru Tracker Complete Rear Track Correction System Here