Nissan GU Patrol Wagon
Superior Hyperflex Radius Arms With Drop Boxes
This is a Superior Engineering Hyperflex Hybrid Radius Arm with Drop Boxes to suit the Nissan Patrol GQ/GU.
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design, the Hyperflex Radius Arm.
We figured if one of our Patented Superflex was good then why not run two, and after some testing we are now proud to offer the Hyperflex Radius Arms.
These arms don’t just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Nissan patrol, the also handle extremely well on road.
We have completed NCOP approval testing up to 110km/h, meaning the Hyperflex Radius Arms are legal* for use on road throughout Australia.
Benefits of Superior Hyperflex Drop Radius Arms:
- Manufactured from High Tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate
- High Tensile Bush Eyes
- Massive 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Radius Arms
- Factory Swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Factory ABS lines will bolt on
- Hyperflex Arms are manufactured to suit various lifts
- Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Sway Bar Adapter plate bracket and bolts have an SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms
- Factory bushes fit the Hyperflex Arms; we don’t use special sizes Bushes
- Superior Engineering’s Hyperflex arms are a Patented Design
View the Superior Hyperflex Radius Arms With Drop Boxes Here