Toyota Vigo Hilux White Dual Cab
This Vigo Hilux Dual Cab has been fitted with a quality MCC 4×4 Bullbar whilst on the hoist.
Here are some of the Features & Benefits of a MCC 4×4 Bullbar:
- New fog light design for unique shape of plastic framed cover fog lights incorporated with bigger fog lights for poor weather conditions.
- This bullbar and the vast majority of MCC bars incorporate two CB aerial brackets, welded behind the top cross tube.
- Allowing for vehicle mounted aerials to be use when traveling in remote areas.
- MCC’s Mounting systems are designed to spread impact and winching loads evenly over the vehicle chassis, ensuring the bull bar functions properly in extreme circumstances.
- This bullbar and most of the MCC bullbar designs incorporate T Hi Lift jack to be inserted directly into the bar and eliminating the need for a mounting bracket.
These points also enable easier access to the clutch lever when unspooling the winch cable before winching.
- Spotlight mounting point located at the proper position to enhance your driving vision.
- Each bullbar upright is cut from a single piece of quality steel and extends from the top tube through the bumper section and actually forms part of the chassis mount.
- You can ensure the whole outer frame receives the maximum possible support.
View the MCC 4×4 Bullbar Here